Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully, and be sure you understand and agree to our terms of conditions before using our service (“service”) include the website (https://squirai.com, “website”) and all Shopify apps (“apps”) operated by Squirai (“us”, “we”, or “our”). If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
Squirai reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Conditions without notice. Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
All editorial content and graphics on our sites are protected by U.S. copyright, international treaties, and other applicable copyright laws and may not be copied without the express permission of Squirai.com, which reserves all rights. Re-use of any of Squirai.com’s editorial content and graphics for any purpose without our permission is strictly prohibited.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Squirai reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
- Squirai shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Our Services are provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
- Squirai does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Squirai shall not be liable for any government fines, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Squirai has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
Squirai team reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of Vietnam and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Vietnam in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the products and services.
If you questions or comments regarding the Terms, please contact us.